Wednesday

Make It - Farnborough










Well it's been a few days since i have been here not because i have been busy with my crafts so much.

The show was excellent and i only wish they would keep going till 7pm instead of 5pm.

The drive took a little longer than anticipated, but once at the show it was pure eye candy.

I bought many things, some i have photos of, which i can share right away & more i will add as i get them on camera.

I am really taken by Copic marker pens, which are alcohol based, (used in the Manga Comics) which you can blend with as you would using watercolours and they have a great colour scheme & system. I will say more about them as i get to work using them.

I got some quilling bits, card, metallic paints, as well as some cosmic shimmer mica pigments and paints. Franci bought me 13 bags of glitter, i look forward to working with them too.

My main expense seems to have been on clear stamps and sets, mostly penny black, but others too. Again i will have to post as i go along and share, how i am using them.

Franci bought a starter card kit in a tool box with loads of different bits & proceeded to make her first card - the bug has bugged her :-) see pic of her making her card in poll position above.

I am working on my different colouring mediums this evening and so will keep this short so i can go and colour my stamped images.

So in the mean time i hope you'll enjoy the pics where you'll see Franci and me, Inc. my trolley which was being laughed about :-)

The fifth pic shows Quilling papers which arrived in sat's post upon return from the show. The link is under my cool links - Quilling supplies, where i ordered from. So much excitement and fun in one day & it didn't end with the show!

Warm wishes for Wednesday
Moni

No comments:

Post a Comment